SX45 Stereo Zoom Microscope
Hawker Richardson is the Australian & New Zealand Distributor for Vision Engineering
An affordable stereo zoom microscope, the SX45 with its long working distance, precision optics and compact design is the perfect solution to many industrial and biological applications. Providing high quality stereo viewing and magnification up to x200, it is ideal for assembly, manipulation, re-work, dissection, or simple inspection tasks.
- x8 - x50* (6.3:1 zoom ratio) click-stop stereo zoom magnification (x200 max.)
- Affordable stereo zoom microscope with first-class performance
- Long-life (up to 6,000 hours), true colour LED illumination
- Wide range of options and configurations
- Extra long working distance of 115mm (with standard x1.0 objective)
choice of stands
Articulated Arm gives extended reach without compromising stability
Boom mount allows direct mounting to work surface
Rigid bench stand for added stability or illumination options.
|Eyepieces||Objective Lenses||Zoom Range||Working Distance|
|x10/22 F.N.||x0.5*||x4 - x25||220.6mm|
|x10/22 F.N.||x1.0||x8 - x50||115.0mm|
|x10/22 F.N.||x2.0||x16 - x100||57.5mm|
|x20/13 F.N.||x0.5*||x8 - x50||220.6mm|
|x20/13 F.N.||x1.0||x16 - x100||115.0mm|
|x20/13 F.N.||x2.0||x32 - x200||57.5mm|
Hawker Richardson is the Australian & New Zealand Distributor for Vision Engineering, call or email for solution to suit your requirements.