Hawk Duo CNC Optical & Video Measurement Microscope Tool Overview
Hawker Richardson is the Australian & New Zealand Distributor for Vision Engineering
Hawk Duo CNC was established when the integration of an ergonomic measuring microscope and a fully automated CNC measuring system were put together. Hawk Duo CNC provides ultimate control and flexibility for accurate measurement of precision components. Hawk Duo CNC popularity comes from its speed, time-saving and productivity of CNC automation. Customers are confidant to use Hawk Duo CNC as it delivers accurate measurements no matter what sort of components they may have. It especially excels in difficult to view features with thanks to the high resolution camera.
Hawk Duo CNC incorporates a high resolution video camera, ideal for many routine component part measurements using a suite of video edge detection tools. It has a high precision ergonomic optical measuring microscope, for unsurpassed accuracy and critical repeatability.
For companies who require routine measurement is made easy via the simple record function. Advanced software options provide ultimate power and flexibility, with advanced programming features, such as fully conditional programming. Measuring stage control is performed with joystick and trackerball, providing fine and precise movement for companies who expect the upmost levels of manufacturing quality.
• Measuring range up to 200mm x 150mm, 400mm x 300mm optional
• Optical and video measuring technologies operating together in a fully automated CNC controlled system.
• Fully automated 3-axis optical and video measurements
• Difficult to view samples are made easy with the patented microscope resolution viewing head
• Easy to use PC-based software
• Various range of system configuration options
• Integrated video measurement offers ultimate power and flexibility
• Torch probe suitable
The M3 metrology software offers advanced customised measurement and reporting capabilities. The multi-touch measurement software features 'touch-to-measure' technology makes the Hawk simple to learn reducing operator error and time. The 'Touch-to-measure' means that in addition to conventional mouse control, you can 'pinch' to zoom, 'swipe' to pan across an image and 'touch' to take a measurement. You can even trace your finger around a shape to 'see' the feature.
Icon-based control provides users with smartphone familiarity, with a Windows 7 operating system for simple integration with applications such as Microsoft Excel (not included), or connection with network printers etc.
• Simple yet powerful feature measurement
• Touch-screen operation
• No multiple menu software options to distract the operator
• CAD-like Part View mark-up for easy inspection of the measured data.
• Multiple video tools to match the job in hand, from cross hair to full video edge detection
• Direct Compare option to allow simple CAD import of overlay drawings to check those complex geometric parts for a simple Go/No Go decision