Hawk Duo Optical Measuring Tool Microscope with Video Measurement
Hawker Richardson is the Australian & New Zealand Distributor for Vision Engineering
Hawk Duo was produced when putting together an ergonomic measuring microscope with a video measuring system. Hawk duo produces high accuracy measuring whereby both video and optical measurements transpire effortlessly without any delays thus being equipped with the best tools for the job. With two measurement systems in one, measurements are simple, clear and accurate no matter how challenging the measurement is. This system is highly configurable to suit individual applications and is especially ideal for many routine component part measurements.
No matter what sort of component you have that needs measuring Hawk has the ability to measure with high accuracy. Hawk Duo's high resolution video camera is ideal for many routine component part measurements using a suite of video edge detection tools.
• Patented viewing head allows to define edges even on difficult to view samples
• Ergonomic measuring microscope for supreme accuracy and repeatability
• 3-axis optical and video measurements
• PC-based software
• High precision measuring
• Fully automated CNC control link
• Ability to switch to switch from video and optical measurement within the same measuring routine
The M3 metrology software offers advanced customised measurement and reporting capabilities. The multi-touch measurement software features 'touch-to-measure' technology makes the Hawk simple to learn reducing operator error and time. The 'Touch-to-measure' means that in addition to conventional mouse control, you can 'pinch' to zoom, 'swipe' to pan across an image and 'touch' to take a measurement. You can even trace your finger around a shape to 'see' the feature.
Icon-based control provides users with smartphone familiarity, with a Windows 7 operating system for simple integration with applications such as Microsoft Excel (not included), or connection with network printers etc.
• Simple yet powerful feature measurement
• Touch-screen operation
• No multiple menu software options to distract the operator
• CAD-like Part View mark-up for easy inspection of the measured data.
• Multiple video tools to match the job in hand, from cross hair to full video edge detection
• Direct Compare option to allow simple CAD import of overlay drawings to check those complex geometric parts for a simple Go/No Go decision