Swift Pro Cam
- Precision measuring stage, with factory-set Non-Linear Error Correction (NLEC) calibration as standard
- Stage accuracy 5μm
- 200mm x 100mm (10kg maximum load)*
- 150mm x 100mm measuring stage also available.
- 98mm (for 3 axis variant only)
- 100mm of height adjustment
X = 1µm Y = 1µm Z=1µm (3-axis variant only)
Quick change magnification options - 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x
Substage and surface illumination provides the ability to measure in both profile and surface.
- Illumination options enable adjustment of lighting to suit any application
- Cool, corrected colour temperature LED surface illumination
- LED Quadrant Surface Illumination
- Illumination Control via Software
Substage iris control
- A = 450mm
- B = 430mm (stage: 150mm x100mm)
- B = 510mm (stage: 200mm x100mm)
- C = 480mm
The Swift PRO Cam comes with a choice of industry leading M-series metrology software or robust QC 3000 microprocessor.
M-series Measuring Software
Renowned M-series software carries out basic to advanced measurement applications with ease and with minimal training. An intuitive user interface would appeal to a wide user base, ranging from machine operators on the shop floor to metrologists in a QC lab.
- Intuitive PC-based metrology software enabling viewing on large monitors
- Quick profile and surface measurement without pre-programming
- Programmable light control
- Easy reporting
- CAD like Part View mark-up for easy inspection of the measured data
- DXF import/export
- Thread and wire measurement options
- Multiple video tools, from cross hair to full video edge detection
QC 3000 Microprocessor
Thanks to its sleek but robust industrial design, the QC 3000 is ideal for applications in harsh production environments to measure 2D geometric features quickly and easily.
The flat aluminium housing with integrated power pack and fan less passive cooling is extremely sturdy and tolerant to negative influences.
The 12.1” touchscreen of specially hardened glass supports multi-touch gesture control and can be operated with gloves.
- Shortcut icons for measurement of common geometric features. (e.g. point, line, circle, slot and rectangle)
- Video edge detection (VED) provides multiple tools for edge detection and selection of points for measurement
- Measure the points manually or automatically
- Easily create reports generated immediately after measurement
- Robust IP65 splash proof touch screen panel, ideal for the shop floor
With its HD video camera and up to 200mm x 100mm measurement capacity, Swift PRO Cam provides fast and accurate measurement of both routine and complex precision component parts.
- Electronics (PCB)
- Plastic parts (connectors, tubing, moulding)
- Medical devices (tooling, coatings, implants)
- Machined parts for aerospace, automotive and military use
- General precision engineering
Simple, Compact, Accurate
The Swift PRO Cam is simple to use making it ideal for both casual/shift and advanced workers. Not only does the Swift Pro Cam simplify complex work tasks it also reduces operator errors, with minimal training required.
The measurement software coupled with a high resolution video camera enables Swift PRO Cam to measure a wide variety of simple and complex features, quickly and simply.
An array of video edge detection tools ensures accurate, repeatable results, no matter how many operators use the system.
Measuring stage calibration, with NLEC
The Swift PRO Cam has been designed to cope with the demands of a busy production environment and includes Vision Engineering’s proven 200mm x 100mm precision measuring stage.
Non-Linear Error Correction (NLEC) is the most accurate correction method available and uses a software algorithm to calculate and correct any errors across the measuring stage. All measuring stages are factory-set with NLEC calibration prior to installation.