Precision measuring stage, with factory-set Non-Linear Error Correction (NLEC) calibration as standard.
200mm x 100mm (10kg maximum load)*
(*150mm x 100mm measuring stage also available.)
98mm (3-axis variant only.)
100mm of height adjustment.
X = 1µm Y = 1µm Z=1µm (3-axis variant only.)
High resolution colour CCD video camera.
Magnification Options (System Total)
Quick change magnification options - 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x
Choice of twin semi-coaxial spot lamps, or cool, corrected colour temperature LED surface illumination
Surface and substage illumination options enable adjustment of lighting to suit any application.
Substage and surface illumination provides the ability to measure in both profile and surface.
- A = 450mm
- B = 430mm (stage: 150mm x100mm)
- B = 510mm (stage: 200mm x100mm)
- C = 480mm
- 1x objective, 10x total magnification (KE-007)
- 2x objective, 20x total magnification (KE-008)
- 5x objective, 50x total magnification (KE-009)
- 10x objective, 100x total magnification (KE-010)
Twin halogen spot illuminator (KE-011)
8-point LED ring light with power supply (KE-012)
Swift-Duo optical head upgrade kit (KE-035)
M2VED metrology software (KE-026)
M3 metrology software (KE-034)
M3 ‘Touch2Measure’ Metrology Technology
'Touch-to-measure' means that in addition to conventional mouse control, you can 'pinch' to zoom, 'swipe' to pan across an image and 'touch' to take a measurement.
You can even trace your finger around a complex shape to 'see' the feature.
Icon-based touch-screen control provides users with smartphone familiarity, with a Windows 7-based operating system allows for simple integration with applications such as Microsoft Excel (not included), or connection to network printers etc.
With simplicity at its core, 'touch-to-measure' software can be used by shift workers or advanced users alike, simplifying work steps, reducing operator errors, while minimising training requirements.
- Simple yet powerful feature measurement
- Touch screen operation
- No multiple menu software options to distract the operator
- CAD like Part View mark-up for easy inspection of the measured data
- Multiple video tools to match the job in hand, from cross hair to full video edge detection
- DC or Direct Compare option to allow simple CAD import of overlay drawings to check those complex geometric parts for a simple Go/No Go decision
Discover more about M3 ‘Touch-to-measure’ metrology software here.
M2VED Metrology Software
- Active video crosshair for automatic capture of data points
- Intuitive interface with uncluttered easy navigation
- PC based metrology software for manual stages
The new generation Swift Compact now features a larger 200mm x 1000mm measuring stage and enhanced imaging capabilities. Swift Compact is ideal for operators looking to upgrade their measurement and inspection capabilities and improve quality control routines.
- Electronic PCBs
- Plastic parts (e.g. connectors, tubing, moulding
- Medical devices (e.g. tooling, coatings, implants)
- Machined parts for aerospace, automotive and military use
- General precision engineering
Powerful Performance, Ease of Use
The Swift Compact offers powerful performance in a compact and simple to operate measuring system. Featuring 'touch-to-measure' software, the Swift can be used by casual, shift workers or advanced users simplifying work steps and reducing operator errors, with minimal training required.
An array of video edge detection tools ensures accurate, repeatable results, no matter how many operators use the system.
Measuring Stage Calibration, with NLEC
Utilising the most accurate correction method available, non-linear error correction (NLEC) uses a software algorithm to calculate and correct any errors across the measuring stage. All measuring stages are factory-set with NLEC calibration prior to installation.