Screw Feeding and Robotics - Human Robot Collaboration Applications
The new screw feeding system introduced by Weber entails a screw driving system SEV-C for Human-robot collaboration applications.
Key Features & Benefits
- Automated screwdriving with process reliability guaranteed by solution consisting of screwdriving spindle, feed, and control system.
- Monitoring of various screw heights with analog depth measurement system (TMA).
- Compact, lightweight screwdriving spindle design for use on lightweight robots.
- Automatic feed system for ultra-short cycle times in the assembly process.
- Vacuum technology to ensure reliable fastener insertion even in deep-seated and hard-to-reach locations.
- SEV-L model: lightweight version without safety system for integration in plant with existing safety mechanisms.