Panasonic BM series placement SMT machines
Hawker Richardson is the Australian/New Zealand distributor for SMT placement machines. Call or email to receive further information or assistance with your automation application. Allow Hawker Richardson to be your partner in productivity.
Panasonic's BM231 modular high speed multi-functional placement machine boasts any volume, any mix capability by placing a wide array of components from 0402 (01005) microchips to BGA's, CSP's and connectors. Outstanding productivity is attained by uninterrupted operation and quick changeover. The BM231 is ideal for competitive manufacturing.
Excellent vibration control, a twin drive XY robot, a twin-tray integrated feeder supply and supported by our rigid die cast frame provide highly accurate placement speeds of 0.25 s/chip.
The BM231 offers nonstop performance with tape splicing, motorized feeders and up to 120 8mm feeders and 80 tray feeders.
Features & Benefits
- Economical solution for competitive manufacturing
- Widest component range ensures continuous productivity
- More feeder inputs than others - enabling fast changeover and larger common set-ups
- Fast and accurate to maximize ROI - up to 14,400 CPH
- Proven reliability based on common platform
- Chip 50µm (Cp³>1), QFP 30µm (Cp³>1)
- Easy, interactive operation