Tape Feeding Made Easy
Speed up your production times and eliminate tape splicing with Feeder Fingers.
Fed up with tape splicing, costly set up times and machine jams?
Feeder Fingers are the latest innovation direct from the USA taking the hassle out of feeding cut strip tape for electronic manufacturers.
What are Feeder Fingers?
A first of its kind, Feeder Fingers are a unique component that fits onto a surface mount feeder and works by efficiently feeding through the cut strip component tape to the surface mounter. Completing eliminating the need for tape splicing.
Feeder Fingers are manufactured by a top tier San Diego based company and are crafted with aircraft grade aluminium. Only the highest quality grade aluminium is selected ensuring strength and durability for years of dependable use.
Each part is rigorously tested in a range of conditions, including at customer sites to deliver a product of unmatched quality, durability, compatibility and performance.
Set up is as easy as plug and play. Simply feed the tape through the feeder using the supplied tape push tool and you’re ready to go in as little as 5 seconds!
- Issues with cover tape are now a thing of the past. Feeder fingers unique design ensures the cover tape and component tape remain intact, reducing wastage and machine jamming.
- Feeder Fingers give you the power of choice and flexibility. The versatile system enables you to use both a full reel of components or cut component tape, up to as short as 3 inches.
- Save costs and eliminate waste by purchasing accurate amounts of components required for each job and say goodbye to the tedious task of manually feeding in strips of component tape.
- Feeder Fingers is the ideal solution for all electronics manufactures wanting to improve their productivity and save on costs and time. It’s particularly valuable for contractors, prototypes, one-offs and NPI processes.
- A wide range of Feeder Fingers are available catering to all major SMT brands including Yamaha, I-Pulse, Samsung and Siemens.
Now is your chance to take advantage of this new technology to increase your productivity, reduce costs and gain competitive advantage.