Precision crafted manual and automated component taping equipment
Vtek is a global leader in electronic component packaging equipment and services. Supplying both manual and automated component taping equipment, vision verification systems, component counters, tape splicers and peel force test equipment to the electronics Industry.
The TM-50 is a low-cost solution for packaging a full range of devices in 8-72 mm width carrier tape.
- Precise handling of all taping parameters.
Select from several advance speeds to accommodate challenging form factors and minimize part jumping.
- Innovative setup design allows changeover in minutes
- Adjustable track assembly for tape widths up to 72 mm
- User-friendly software assures ease of setup and operation
- Dual stage fully adjustable heat and PSA sealer assembly
- Flexible, easy to use, menu-driven software
- Options available- Vision inspection for pin 1 and mark verification, vacuum pen, empty pocket detector, full sensor and software package
TM-4450 Automatic tube fed taping machine
- Designed to handle tube fed devices
- Optional inputs for tape or bowl feeders
- Innovative universal adjustable heat and PSA sealer
- Perfect for quick changeover and reliable setup
- Tooling available for Universal Feeder
- Ability to rotate components +/-90° or 180°
- Standard Empty Pocket Detector and Jam in Track sensors
- Touch screen operator interface for easy operation
PC-250+ Manual Parts Counter
Accurately counts surface mount components in tape and reel.
Parts are handled without kinking or bending the tape.
- Counts surface mount parts in tape and reel
- Bi-directional parts counting
- Platform for quality inspection
- Battery option comes standard
- 8-56 mm embossed or punched carrier tape black or clear
- All metal construction provides ESD protection
TS-100 Tape Splicer
- Splices 8-24 mm tape
- Weighs 8 pounds
- Footprint – one square foot
- Comes with a take-up reel stand
- Scissors and splicing tape included
- Solution for a variety of splicing applications,
such as combining partial reels or kitting
- Splices EIA Standard embossed and paper carrier tape
- Splices tape between and through sprocket holes
Hawker Richardson is the Australia & New Zealand for a range of low cost reliable entry level SMT / SMD assembly equipment suitable for Prototyping and low volume SMT / SMD PCB production.
Hawker Richardson also supplies semi automated and fully automatic in-line SMT / SMD stencil and screen printers, Pick and place machines and reflow soldering ovens and wave solder machines. As well as a range of ancillary products such as Electroformed [eform] or laser cut stencils and precision stainless steel or polyester mesh screens plus solder paste. PCB storage magazines, board handling equipment and de-paneling machines, AOI systems and assembly tools such as electric torque drivers and screw presenters.
Allow Hawker Richardson to be your partner in productivity.