Flowtek 90 degree swing clamps.. work holding in a welding environment
Flowtek swing clamps will out-perform the competition due to the unique design which employs a hardened helical spline and 3 hardened precision balls to ensure millions of cycles with minimal wear.
Flowtek Pneumatic and hydraulic work holding solutions lead the pack when it comes to reliability in welding environments. Manufactured from chrome plated carbon steel and 6061-T6 alumininium with hard anodized coating Flowtek clamps are built tough for operation in the harshest environments.
BENEFITS of Flowtek PB Pneumatic Series:
- Interchangeable with SMC Pneumatics MKB series
- Simple Design employs a hardened helical spline and three hardened precision steel balls ensure a long life with minimal wear.
- Left and Right rotations can be ordered to fit the application.
- Two strokes available. Short and Long
- Unique adjustable rear plug allows the clamp arm position to be adjusted at any position through 90 degrees.
- Change the direction of rotation is quick, cheap and simple.. just replace the rear plug.
- Piston Rod Weld Covers are available to protect the rod from weld splatter during clamping.
- Clamp body has two switch grooves on all sides for convenient cable routing.
- Switches mount flush with the clamp body providing protection from damage.
- Solid state switches are available with an M8 connector.
- Flow controls are not required due specially ported orifices cushion the end of stroke.
- Available in 4 Bore sizes. 25mm 32mm 40mm 50mm
- 3D CAD data available