Torque Measurement & Verification - Mountz Torque Verification Tools - Tool Balancers & More..
Measuring torque is quintessential for companies to ensure their product's quality, safety and reliability isn't compromised. The failure of a three-cent fastener that isn’t properly tightened can lead to catastrophic or latent failures. Fasteners that are insufficiently torqued can vibrate loose and excessive torque can strip threaded fasteners. Using a quality torque measurement tool is important for many companies to ensure that proper torque is being applied and maintained for their quality requirements.
Measuring torque is like fine-tuning the torque control process in a production or testing environment. A torque measurement should be checked periodically to determine whether torque tools are operating at their proper settings or no variables have changed within the fastening application.
Scout Screw Counter is a manufacturer's best friend where it assists, detects and eliminates screw- fastening errors during the assembly process. Using a screw counter is like having your best operator on every shift. The scout is designed to spot cross threading, omissions, unfinished run downs and cycle complete. The screw counter takes the control of the assembly process out of the operator's hands.
• Detect and eliminate costly screw-fastening errors.
• Detects cross threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns and cycle complete.
• Detection of fastening error and buzzer alert. Displays error condition.
• Fastener accept and reject lights (Go/No Go).
• Visual assembly fastener count (count up or down), including total count.
• Measure and program fastening time.
• Ability to store multiple fastener settings with the Parameter mode.
• Adjustable parameter settings for the buzzer.
• Password protection and wall mountable.
• The Scout can be powered by a STC30 Plus, STC40, HTC35, ET-30D, FT-30D, YFC-35D or via external power, 24VDC, 1A.
• The Scout is designed to interface with the STC30 Plus STC30 Plus, STC40, ET-30D, FT-30D and YFC-35D.
• Programing via PC software or through Scout unit.
• Maximum 4 screwdrivers can share one program (4 Ports)
• Outputs for machine & PLC interface for line control.
- Cycle Start
- Driver Lock - prevents driver activation until PLC input signal
- Cycle End
- Buzzer Alarm