Kolver Torque Testers
Kolver DC assembly tools are priced to compete with pneumatic tools but with advanced DC technology, Kolver tools are fully programmable for up to 8 separate torque/ error proofing strategies, large screen displays the torque achieved with each rundown. Programmable high/low torque parameters with OK/NOK signals will ensure all of your fasteners are torqued precisely every time. USB and Serial ports enable rundown data retrieval for quality audits. Available in Straight, Pistol, Angle head or Fixtured for Automated applications. Torques up to 50 Nm.
The K series is a totally new class of torque analyzers. They feature a built-in transducer and also have the unique ability to connect to an external transducer.
Using a high performance circuitry they collect, store and eventually download torque measures for a complete analysis of the tool and/or the joint. Priced at an outstanding low level, this tester will surely become very popular for any company wishing to improve their product quality through the precise control of torque.
- User friendly menu
- Membrane keyboard
- Accuracy: +/- 0,5% of the displayed value +/-1 digit.
- Internal transducer for tests on a joint simulator (supplied with the unit).
- Connection for external transducer (transducer not included).
- 500 readings memory.
- Selection among Nm, Ncm, kg/cm, in/lbs.
- RS232C output (cable not included).
- Indication <=> of the preset values.
- Output signal at preset reached value.
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise measurement.
- 3 modes of operation: Peak + , Peak -, Track.
- Manual or automatic reset. - 9 V rechargeable battery provide 4 hours continuous operation. Automatic switch off to reduce battery consumption.
- 125% transducer overload protection.
- English and Italian menu.
Supplied in a plastic carrying case, with one rechargeable battery, 1 joint simulator (semi-elastic), instruction manual and certificate of calibration.
Additional joint simulators (rundown adapters) for hard joint or fully elastic joint available on request.
Only to read the torque value, it’s now available MiniK/S series. Reduced dimensions, weight and price.
- Accuracy: 0.5% of reading from 10% to 100% 1% of reading from 1% to 10%.
- Built-in transducer to measure on joint simulator.
- External transducer (miniKe/S).
- Standard external transducer: KTE5 (0,5-5 Nm) and KTE25 (2-25 Nm)
- Three units of torque measurements: (Nm, Kgf.cm, lbf.in).
- Manual and auto reset functions to clear displayed values.
- Battery powered (9V) + AC adapter cord as standard.
- Automatic shut down.
- Better performances on hard joint
- Correction factor (FATC): to connect more ext. transducers on the same tester.
- RS232C serial port with date and hour.
- Torque Analyser Software: Torque Analyser displays onto your PC screen any real-time measurement and CM / CMK values, which can be stored and recalled whenever you need.
MiniK/S torque testers include a spring washers joint simulator (MiniK5/S and MiniK20/S) or built in joint simulator (MiniK1/S) and a case.
View Kolver Catalogue
Torque Calibration Equipment
View Electric Screwdrivers Torque Testers
DU 2AEEDU 2AE/TOP/E
Hawker Richardson is the Australian distributor for Kolver products